[VMware Labs] VisualESXtop
This is the first post of a new series of useful tools you can find at VMware Labs.
VisualEsxtop is a graphical interface that can show data of an ESXi Host like esxtop. You can use it in Windows and Linux OS.
- Download the software here and unzip it.
- Add java path (for windows it´s probably like
C:\Program Files\VMware\jre\bin) to
- Click File and Connect to Live Server to logon to an ESX Host.
- Look at esxtop data without connecting ssh console.
- You can also show charts not just digits.
- Exporting data is just a mouse-click.
- You can show more hosts within on instance of visualESXtop.
- In current version VMware adds support to vSphere 5.5. At a first glance it also works with 6.0.